[Fosc] Check out Oakland Trails' new video

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Jul 14 07:33:32 PDT 2017

We recently produced a short video to promote our work in Oakland's
wildland parks. Please watch it at OaklandTrails.org/psa
<http://OaklandTrails.org/PSA/>. And if you're a supporter or sponsor, feel
free to share it widely, including embedding it on your website and/or
social media.

Our summer fundraising drive continues. We've reached almost 2/3 of our
$3000 goal...thank you! Funds will be used to support our summer
stewardship program engaging Oakland youth, helping to keep our trails open
and safe for all park users.

Please visit OaklandTrails.org/donate to make a tax-deductible
contribution. With donations levels as low as $10, every little bit helps.

See you on the trails,

Stan Dodson
*Oakland Trails* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to promoting,
maintaining, and enhancing Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*