[Fosc] Saturday workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Jul 22 20:53:30 PDT 2017

Volunteer Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon — Saturday, 9-12

We could use extra hands this Saturday, July 29, to do some major brush clearing to reduce the fuel load. We have some trees down, fallen limbs and bushes that need to be cut back. Also the usual invasive removal and trail work. Wear long sleeves and long pants, even if it’s hot, as a precaution against poison oak, stinging nettle, thorns, etc. Hat and sunscreen are advised. Shoes with decent treads on the bottom. We provide tools, gloves, water and snacks. We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Park on the pavement and walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com.