[Fosc] Nursery Irrigation Workday Sat. 7/29 8 a.m.-11 a.m.

Erin Todd via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Jul 25 10:02:13 PDT 2017

Good Morning, FOSCers!

As some of you may know, the nursery irrigation for half of the sunny
growing grounds is currently out of commission. We have spent weeks trying
to repair a very elusive leak to with no success, so we are now changing
course, and repiping the whole broken section. We are very excited about
these infrastructure improvements, but we need your help to make them a
reality!

We are looking for FOSCers to help us dig shallow trenches for the new pipe
this Saturday, July 29th. We are starting bright and early at 8 a.m. to
avoid the heat of the afternoon. Snacks will be provided, but please wear
sturdy closed toe shoes and sun protection. For more information or to RSVP
please contact Erin at nursery at sausalcreek.org.

Best,
Erin

--