[Fosc] Irrigation Workday 7/29 Cancelled & Three Cheers for Team Oakland!

Erin Todd via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Jul 28 16:00:38 PDT 2017

Hello FOSCers,

*Tomorrow's Nursery Irrigation Workday will be cancelled due to the
tremendous efforts of our Team Oakland friends,* *who managed to dig all
the trenches today!* They were so industrious they completed the project in
a fraction of the time I had anticipated it taking.

In addition to digging the trenches, they also trimmed our willows, weeded
the nursery grounds, and transplanted. Earlier this week, Team Oakland also
removed Ehrharta grass and spread native seed in the Fern Ravine wetland.
Their good deeds don't stop there, Team Oakland has been active throughout
the watershed all summer with various restoration projects.

Thank you to all the Team Oakland crews working with FOSC this summer for
your hard work and enthusiasm in all that you do!

Erin

--

Erin Todd
Nursery Manager