[Fosc] Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Aug 21 12:15:58 PDT 2017

Beaconsfield Canyon Volunteer Workday
This Saturday, August 26, 9-12

Please give us a hand if you’re available this Saturday to help clear fallen debris and make the canyon more fire safe. We’ll also be pulling invasive plants and shoring up trails. We provide water, snacks, gloves and tools. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes or boots with treads for navigating trails. No open toed shoes. We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Just walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com.