[Fosc] Oakland Trails in the community

Stan Dodson dodsonstan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 09:13:00 PDT 2017

Oakland Trails is participating in a few upcoming events. We hope to see
you there!

*Glenview Ice Cream Social: *Oakland Trails will have a booth set up TODAY
(Sunday, Sept 10) from 1pm–4pm, at the Hollywood Triangle at Park Blvd.
Purchase TRAILHEAD DVDs, logo water bottles, Oaklandish-designed T-shirts,
and Ghost Tree prints to support our work in Oakland Parks. Event flyer
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-eO2-rS7idXcXlnMl9ZenBvbGp5RmVyTnFZNmZ6T3h2alBB/view>

*Friends of Joaquin Miller Park Annual Meeting: *Enjoy a screening of
TRAILHEAD at the Joaquin Miller Park Community Center this Monday,
September 11, 7pm–9pm. Event flyer
<http://www.fojmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/FOJMP-Flyer.pdf>.

*Temescal Street Flicks: *TRAILHEAD will be the featured short this
Thursday, September 14 at 7:30pm. Event website
<http://temescalstreetflicks.org/>.

Stan Dodson
*Oakland Trails* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to promoting,
maintaining, and enhancing Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*