[Fosc] Creek to Bay Day in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Sep 11 15:27:03 PDT 2017

In Beaconsfield this Saturday we’ll be doing some important fire fuel clearing and can use all the intrepid hands that are available. We supply gloves, tools, water and snacks. Please wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes or boots appropriate for climbing trails. For those who prefer not to hike, there’s plenty of work near the creek bed at the bottom of the canyon.

This Saturday, September 16, 9:00 to Noon

Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road.
For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>.