[Fosc] Creek to Bay Day this Saturday, 9/16 -- 11 sites in the watershed!

Jill Miller foscfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:34:48 PDT 2017

Hi Friends,

Join us this Saturday, 9/16, for our annual Creek to Bay Day restoration
events! We will be clearing invasive species, spreading mulch, and removing
trash from the creek. This is a great way to meet your neighbors and give
back to the community. Creek to Bay Day is also a wonderful opportunity to
visit a new site. Project sites in the watershed include:

   - Fruitvale Bridge Park, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Barry Place, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Wood Park, 10 a.m. - noon
   - Bienati Place, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Jingletown Native Plant and Art Garden, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Marj Saunders Park, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Beaconsfield Canyon, 9 a.m. - noon
   - FOSC Native Plant Nursery, 9 a.m. - noon
   - Dimond Park, 8:45 a.m. - noon
   - Montclair Railroad Trail, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
   - Josie de la Cruz Park, 9 a.m. - noon

Please RSVP to field at sausalcreek.org if you plan to volunteer, and list
your site preference in your email.

Visit the FOSC calendar at sausalcreek.org > Programs > Event Calendar for
more information on each event. Please note that minors need waivers signed
in advance to participate in an event (found at the top of the calendar
page).

Hope to see you this weekend!

Jill
[image: Picture]