[Fosc] FOSC nursery in need of a new fridge

Erin Todd foscnursery at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:04:31 PDT 2017

Good evening FOSCers,

I am sad to announce the native plant nursery fridge is on its last legs.
We are hoping to find a replacement as soon as possible to keep our native
seeds safe and fertile. We have relied on the kindness of the FOSC
community for all our previous nursery fridges, and once again we must
call for your help. If anyone has an old fridge lying around that they
would like taken off their hands, we are happy to provide transportation!
The current fridge is 28"x27"x61", but we have some wiggle room on size.
Please contact me at nursery at sausalcreek.org to make this dream a reality.

Best,
Erin

--