[Fosc] Annual Native Plant Sale and Open House this Sunday 10/22 10 a.m.-3 p.m.

Erin Todd foscnursery at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:50:03 PDT 2017

Good afternoon FOSCers,

This is a friendly reminder that our native plant sale and nursery open
house will take place this Sunday, October 22 from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.

Here is the list of the plants available for purchase:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Plant_Sale_Availability_List_2017.
pdf

Here is the flyer with more information on what activities will be offered
to visitors:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Plant_Sale_Flyer_2017.pdf

Both files are also attached to this email.

If you are interested in helping prep for the sale, we need helping hands
at this Friday's workday (10/20). The nursery will be open from 10 a.m.-3
p.m.; feel free to drop in or stay the whole time! There are also two
workdays on Saturday, 10/21, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m.

If you are interested in helping out on the day of the sale, we are still
looking for folks to open and close the gate on Sanborn Rd. for the shuttle
drivers. Please contact me at nursery at sausalcreek.org to RSVP for a workday
or for more information about volunteering at the sale.

Thank you!
Erin

--

Erin Todd