[Fosc] Oakland Trails booth this Saturday at Laurel ACE Hardware

Stan Dodson dodsonstan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:34:21 PDT 2017

Laurel ACE Hardware has been a generous supporter of Oakland Trails,
providing our volunteers with new tools and other materials needed for our
active trail stewardship program. The new owners are celebrating their
Grand Opening party all weekend, and they've invited Oakland Trails to
participate. We'll have a booth with our regular wares - Trailhead DVDs,
t-shirts, and other items that help us raise money to support our mission
in Oakland parks - from 1:30pm–4pm tomorrow (Sat, 10/21). Come by, say
hello, and check out our newly designed, local hardware store.

Visit http://www.laurelace.com/

Stan Dodson
*Oakland Trails* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to promoting,
maintaining, and enhancing Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*