[Fosc] Seeking Help from Spanish Speakers

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Oct 23 10:21:32 PDT 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Thank you so very much to everyone who made yesterday's native plant
sale a fabulous success--extraordinary volunteers (including our
wonderful tablers and the Harlan James Bluegrass Band) and 381 shoppers
(our most sale visitors ever!).  What a lovely day at our beautiful nursery.

We are thrilled to introduce Freddy Gutierrez, our new Fruitvale
outreach coordinator.  Freddy and FOSC Intern Kelcey will be tabling at
the Día de los Muertos festival in Fruitvale this coming Sunday, October
29.  We could use some help from fluent Spanish speakers to get ready.

1)  Do you have time to help us with some translating ASAP?

2)  Do you have time mid-week to help proof translated materials?

3)  Do you have time Sunday to help at the table?  We are looking for
helpers from noon to 5 p.m., but help from a Spanish speaker from 4-5
p.m. is most critical.

Please email Freddy (fruitvale at sausalcreek.org) and me if you can lend a
hand for any of these tasks.

And please come to the festival, and stop by FOSC's table to say hi:
https://unitycouncil.org/dia-de-los-muertos/
Note that Unity Council is recruiting volunteers--click on the
"Volunteer!" link.

Thanks much,
Kimra

ph: 510.501.FOSC (3672)