[Fosc] Volunteer workday in Beaconsfield Canyon this Sat.

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Oct 23 12:23:51 PDT 2017

Beaconsfield Canyon looking for volunteers and crew leaders

Please join us this Saturday, October 28, 9-12, for what should be a beautiful day in the canyon. We’ll be pulling the usual suspects on the hillsides and doing some trail work. We’re expecting a large crowd of UC students and could use an additional crew leader or two who can identify plants like erharta grass, forget-me-nots, hemlock, poison oak, and french broom. Please email me if you’re interested.

We supply gloves, tools, water, snacks. Please wear long sleeves, long pants and closed toe shoes with decent treads (no sandals). We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place in Montclair, just off Chelton Drive. Park on the pavement and walk in on the dirt road.

For more info or if you can lead a crew, please contact:
Richard Kauffman
Beaconsfield Canyon Volunteer Coordinator
510-531-1237
510-908-2563 (c)
richard at rkcommunications.com

Hope to see you on Saturday!