[Fosc] Upcoming Community Meeting

Pena, Iowayna IPena at oaklandnet.com
Thu Nov 2 11:59:32 PDT 2017

Hello all!

I'm reaching out on behalf of the Vice Mayor to share this flyer regarding a Disaster Preparedness meeting she is hosting alongside the District 4 School Board member, Nina Senn. You may have seen this already, as I know some of you may be on other listserv's, community and/or neighborhood contact lists, but it's such an important meeting I want to make sure everyone gets the information to attend. This meeting will take place next Monday evening at Montera Middle School. If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I will work to address them beforehand.

Best regards and see you there!

Iowayna Peña
Policy Analyst & Community Liaison
Vice Mayor Annie Campbell Washington
City of Oakland, District 4
Office: (510) 238-7273

Please be in touch! Sign up for the Vice Mayor's District 4 Newsletter here<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001r4HQbHKT0XlEOsBviEotEO33dnXcnVeeXRxv_8hzcUBc-8FzJe-PFCboLgNzSLEeP0E2BtFSlltt1vpUN4ibPvrktYX4Hv99qitGo3lMt6U%3D> or submit an online constituent request to the District 4 office here<https://romulusapp.com/contact/city-of-oakland/district-4>.