[Fosc] Two upcoming hiking tours

Stan Dodson dodsonstan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:24:06 PST 2017

Join us for a free hiking tour in Oakland's beautiful wildland parks.

On Thanksgiving Day at 9:00am, we'll embark on a 7-mile hike through Dimond
Canyon and Joaquin Miller Park (individuals may shorten this hike to 4, 5,
or 6 miles by catching an earlier bus). Click HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-oakland-hiking-tour-on-thanksgiving-day-tickets-39586767086>
for details and to register (required)

On Friday, November 24 at 1:00pm, in association with REI's #OptOutside,
we'll lead a stewardship tour of Joaquin Miller Park. Click HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-optoustide-hiking-tour-in-joaquin-miller-park-tickets-39795486371>
for details and to register (required).

See you on the trails,

Stan Dodson
*Oakland Trails <http://oaklandtrails.org/>*

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to promoting,
maintaining, and enhancing Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*

Free hiking tours are courtesy of Oakland Volunteer Park Patrol, and are
sponsored by Oaktoberfest in the Dimond. Hiking tour participants
acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with outdoor
recreation, and attest to being physically fit for the chosen activity.