[Fosc] Giving Tuesday, Nov. 28 - Donate via Facebook to try for matching donation!

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Sun Nov 26 19:29:22 PST 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Want to double your year-end donation to FOSC? Donate to FOSC via our
Facebook page, www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek/
<http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek/>, on *Giving Tuesday,
November 28.*

For those with a Facebook account, Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation will be matching up to $2 million of funds raised on Facebook
for US nonprofits. Facebook is also waiving its fees for these
donations, but only on Tuesday.

The match will begin *_this_* *Tuesday at 5 a.m*. Donations of up to
$1,000 per individual will be matched one to one until the $2 million in
matching funds run out. We recommend you donate as close to 5 a.m. as
possible to make the cutoff, since many nonprofits are participating.
Just click on the link above and look for the Donate button under the
big photo.

Thank you to all of you who have already made your year-end donations.
We truly appreciate the generosity of our community—it allows us to do
so much good work in the watershed.

Kimra

ph:510.501.FOSC (3672)
e-mail:coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>