[Fosc] planting at the Pollinator Garden this Sunday!

Paul Epstein paul_epsteinsf at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 15:34:49 PST 2017

Hi Kathleen,
May I come with my 9-year-old daughter?
Paul

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 3:31 PM, kathalini--- via Fosc<fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org> wrote:   Hello FOSCers,
The rains seem to have started!
We've got about a hundred plants to go into the Pollinator Garden this Sunday, December 3rd, from 9:00 to 11:00.  Have you got an hour or two to help out?  We especially need strong people for digging holes, and gentle people for placing the plants in their new homes.  We provide gloves and tools, but if you've got an extra shovel, bring it along.
We meet at the gate to the fire trail, at the very end of Bridgeview Drive (googlemaps:  Bridgeview Drive and Bridgeview Trail, Oakland, CA).  If you can RSVP, we'll have a better idea as to how to prep.
I'm making brownies...
Kathleen
kathalini at comcast.net