[Fosc] An owl

Elaine Geffen elaineofpew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 21:53:50 PST 2017

Last year the Great Horned Owls were hanging out under the Leimert Bridge and babies were seen.
This time of year there are territory claim vocalizations being made and a month or so later we will hear courtship behaviors. Some lovely duets can be heard in the winter.
We are lucky to have this wonderful species that live adjacent to our human population.
This is what preserving habitat is all about!