[Fosc] An owl

susannah mackintosh susannahmackintosh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 23:45:56 PST 2017

We've been hearing the owl on School Street, near Wood Park, probably the
same owl you're hearing on Hickory. A neighbor on the other side of the
park saw it one evening, sitting on a phone wire or maybe pole on McKillop
Ave. It is indeed a Great Horned Owl. Such a gift having it as a neighbor!
We also saw a Northern Saw-whet owl in Joaquin Miller this fall, quite
breathtaking. We feel very owfully blessed!