[Fosc] An owl

Andrew Carothers-Liske aclinc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:03:41 PST 2017

Love the GHO's
Once you know where they roost then getting a great photo is simply a
matter of having a long telephoto lens and a good angle of view.

I took this photograph out at the Point Reyes National Seashore at one of
the old ranch sites.

Also for those of you looking for a good book to settle in with to pass
these long winter evenings I would recommend Tony Angell's House of Owls
which is a fabulous reminiscence of his suburban experience raising his
family alongside a group of resident owls

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23360140-the-house-of-owls

Andrew