[Fosc] Solstice Planting workdays throughout the watershed Sat. 12/16, 9 a.m.-noon

Erin Todd foscnursery at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:29:28 PST 2017

Good afternoon FOSCers,

It's the most wonderful time of the year--planting season! If you want to
help local pollinators, combat erosion, and spread those local natives,
then look no further. Come join us at one of the following sites to help
get our little ones settled into their new home.

Barry Place
Dimond Park & Dimond Canyon
Montclair Railroad Trail (not planting this month, site prep only)
Wood Park (not planting this month, site prep only)

For more details about these events, please see our event calendar.
<http://www.sausalcreek.org/event-calendar> Groups of 4 or more should RSVP
to Erin at nursery at sausalcreek.org.

Best,
Erin