[Fosc] Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Wed Dec 20 19:01:36 PST 2017

Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon — Sat., Dec 30, 9-12

Join us for winter planting next Saturday, Dec. 30. This is our annual planting day, and we could use your help getting all the plants in the ground. Beaconsfield is located in Montclair just off Chelton Drive. We supply gloves, tools, water, snacks and expertise. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with treads for slippery ground. Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place. Walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>.