[Fosc] East Bay Wilds -- special sale, help needed

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 28 06:11:51 PST 2017

I saw this on the Pollinator Posse Facebook group...some of you who
enjoyed Pete's talk on natives and container gardening at a recent FOSC
meeting might want to hurry over for some special deals. Given the rain
situation, scoring some drought-tolerant natives seems like it might be
wise...

    In case you haven't heard, a car drove through the fence and
    straight through the nursery early on Christmas morning. There was a
    lot of damage, and I don't think insurance will pay for much at all.
    So.... We're having a fire sale on damaged plants this friday and
    saturday - all damaged plants from 25-75% off. most have simple
    cosmetic issues that will resolve in a short time. We have thousands
    of plants that fall in this category, so you are sure to find
    something you like for cheap! this Friday and Saturday - 10 a.m. to
    4 p.m.

    Be there or beeeee beeless?

The nursery is on 28th Ave at the corner of Foothill, right on the
Sausal watershed boundary line.

For directions, etc, see the website: http://eastbaywilds.com/