[Fosc] Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon This Saturday!

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Thu Dec 28 16:12:11 PST 2017

Plant a native to kick off the new year!

What better way to bury the past and nurture the future than putting plants in the ground! Beaconsfield Canyon is the place to be on Saturday, Dec. 30, 9-12. We have a couple hundred natives from the nursery to plant and three hours to do it. Then we pray for rain.

Please wear long sleeves and pants and shoes with some tread on the bottom. Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. We have gloves, tools, snacks and water. For more info email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>.